French Silk Pie Brownies

Read...

Okay, I convey to know… are y'all a chocaholic?  I’d convey to tell that I am, but I become through periods where I prefer other kinds of sweets.  But I create e'er come upwards dorsum to my dearest chocolate lol.  For example, I only asked my iii twelvemonth former what form of cake he wanted for his birthday side past times side month, as well as within my caput I was squealing inward please when he said “chocolate cake!”.

I’ve genuinely been thinking close unlike chocolate desserts, planning ahead amongst weblog posts for the residual of the summertime as well as into fall, which got me thinking close these 2 chocolate recipes… the insanely pop brownie bottom cookie dough cheesecake, as well as my novel personal favorite, the rolo-stuffed skillet brownie!  You all convey pinned, left comments, as well as sent emails close how much y'all love those 2 recipes, thence I know at to the lowest degree roughly of y'all are every bit inward love amongst chocolate every bit I am 😉

This recipe comes to y'all forthwith out of my immature human being blogger Hayley’s novel cookbook, Two inward One Desserts!  Hayley blogs over at  The Domestic Rebel, as well as this is her minute cookbook.  She ROCKS!!  Let me tell you, at that topographic point aren’t a whole lot of cookbooks that nail me every bit a must have, but when flipping through all the recipes inward her book, I had a real difficult fourth dimension picking a recipe to share.  They all await amazing!!  You tin purchase her amazing cookbook HERE.


The whole concept behind her majority is sweetness treats comprised of 2 (or more!) classic dessert recipes, combined inward 1 mega-awesome dessert!  They’re all made semi-homemade, which is perfect for those of us amongst busy lives, as well as the recipes are thence creative.  Obviously there’s these French Silk Pie Brownies, but there’s likewise Donut Bread Pudding, Whoopie Pie Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars, S’Mores Cookies, as well as MORE!

INGREDIENTS

  • BROWNIES:
  • 1 box fudge brownie mix
  • FRENCH SILK PIE TOPPING:
  • 4 oz High German chocolate bar, finely chopped
  • 4 Tbsp unsalted butter cubed
  • 8 oz bundle cream cheese, at room temperature
  • 2 cups confectioner's sugar
  • 16 oz tub frozen whipped topping (like cool whip) thawed
  • chocolate curls or shaved chocolate, for garnish optional

INSTRUCTIONS

Prepare as well as bake the brownies according to bundle directions.  Remove from oven as well as allow to cool completely.

Microwave the High German chocolate pieces as well as butter together inward a large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for xxx seconds.  Stir, as well as and thence melt for roughly other xv seconds.  Stir until smoothen as well as melted.

To the bowl amongst the chocolate, trounce inward the cream cheese as well as confectioner's saccharide until combined.  Fold inward one-half of the whipped topping (8 oz).

Spread the French silk filling over the brownies.  Top amongst remaining whipped topping, as well as garnish amongst chocolate curls, if using.

Refrigerate for at to the lowest degree four hours, or until set, earlier cutting into squares.


cheers done portion recipes to : https://www.thechunkychef.com/french-silk-pie-brownies/