Fresh Strawberry Mojito Recipe

Read...

The perfect Strawberry Mojito Recipe – easy, fresh, minty, fizzy, limey together with filled amongst sweetness juicy strawberries for the almost refreshing cocktail this summer! It is certain to quench your thirst!

Have I told you lot that I am inwards desperate postulate of a vacation! I institute myself searching for vacations online final night… you lot know what I typed inwards to the google machine?

“Huts over the water”

That’s all I desire correct now! I desire to rest inwards a hut that is over that water, where I tin run into beautiful clear bluish H2O together with fish swimming beneath me!  I desire to pose exterior inwards my bikini, soaking upwards the sun, eating fresh seafood, together with drinkable cocktails all day! Sounds similar perfection right?


INGREDIENTS

  • 8 large strawberries, sliced
  • 8-12 leaves of mint
  • 4 teaspoons of agave
  • 6 tablespoons of lime juice
  • 8 oz. Bacardi Silver Rum
  • 2 cups seltzer H2O or social club soda

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add strawberries together with mint to the bottom of a large pitcher. Using a muddler (or the dorsum of a spoon) muddle the fresh together with herbs together. (basically your smashing them)
  2. Next add together inwards the lime juice, agave, together with rum. Stir to a greater extent than or less to mix everything.
  3. Finish off amongst the seltzer water. Stir together with serve!


for consummate decorations delight clikck : https://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/fresh-strawberry-mojito-recipe/