Thick & Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fleck Cookies

Read...

Greetings from Canada, my dearest readers! I’ve missed keeping inwards impact as things convey gotten sort of crazy busy, but if nil else, I’ve been surrounded yesteryear all the nifty cooks inwards my household unit of measurement over the terminal half dozen weeks, together with they’ve been pouring their hearts together with love into all the yum I’ve been lapping up. And when I’ve non been indulging (read: literally gorging myself silly!) inwards food, food, food, I’ve been out inwards Canada’s beautiful wild outdoors, trekking together with hiking.

You’d belike never human face that my get-go recipe postal service afterward this placidity absence, would last on something as unproblematic as cookies. It’s but that I had solely begun to realise, over the course of didactics of this summer, how crazy my household unit of measurement was over cookies. I loathe to acknowledge it, but if anyone’s noticed, I am sorely lacking inwards cookie recipes on my blog. It’s non for a lack of love for cookies, believe me, because I am as smitten as everyone else inwards my family.

I get-go discovered existent cookie love when I sunk my teeth into a CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CHUNK® cookie made yesteryear Cookies yesteryear George. George’s cookies are the ultimate criterion that I’ve ever aspired to recreate at home! It’s as good bad nosotros don’t convey a Cookies yesteryear George inwards Singapore, that would last a dream come upwards truthful for me! I’ve land got room to larn towards creating my ultimate George’s cookie twin, but here’s a start, I hope, amongst what I tin give the axe solely depict as lip smacking, finger licking, super good, thick together with chewy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

So, I but convey to ask, my dearest readers, what are cookies to you? Oh, produce tell… I’d love to listen your stories!

For me, cookies are the snappiest treats I bake when I demand something homemade that’s quick together with slow to gift someone. Cookies are my pick-me-ups whenever I’m running on empty, together with badly demand a carbohydrate whoosh to larn me through the balance of my day. Cookies are the get-go things I pack on myself when I’m nearly to larn on walks together with hikes, together with on long rides. Yup, cookies together with me, nosotros ever larn places together. We’re THIS (fingers crossed) tight.


INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 loving cup butter, at room temperature
  • 3/4 loving cup lite dark-brown sugar
  • 1  large egg
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 loving cup shine (or chunky) peanut butter
  • 1 1/4 loving cup land flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 cups chocolate chips (use bitter-sweet or semi-sweet)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (375° F). Line a baking tray amongst baking or parchment paper.
  2. In an electrical mixer (or amongst a hand-held mixer) fitted amongst a paddle attachment, cream the butter together with carbohydrate together on medium speed until good combined, nearly two to iii minutes.
  3. Add the egg, together with rhythm out on depression speed (mixture volition curdle at first) until mixture comes together together with is good combined. Add the peanut butter together with vanilla extract. Beat for nearly 1 infinitesimal to combine well.
  4. Sift together the flour, baking soda together with salt. Pour into the butter mixture, rhythm out on depression speed until flour mixture is fully incorporated together with comes together as cookie dough. Add the chocolate chips together with mix amongst a spatula/long spoon yesteryear paw until evenly distributed throughout the dough. Refrigerate the dough for at to the lowest degree thirty minutes.
  5. Using an ice-cream scoop, create total scoop amongst cookie dough together with marking amongst a spatula or apartment blade. Release cookie dough from the scoop onto the prepared pan, spacing each nearly 1 1/2 to two inches apart.
  6. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the cookies plough golden dark-brown some the edges, together with amongst a few uneven dark-brown spots on top. Remove from the oven. The cookies should nonetheless last slightly dome-shaped, are really soft together with fragile. DO NOT REMOVE from the baking tray at this point.
  7. Using a apartment spatula, press downwardly lightly on each cookie until evenly apartment together with to your desired thickness, nearly 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick (or brand thicker/thinner as desired).
  8. Leave the cookies to cool completely on the baking tray afterward flattening for 10 to xv minutes, or until work solid plenty to handle. Transfer to a cooling rack. Make the side yesteryear side batch of cookies amongst remaining cookie dough until it is used up.
  9. Once completely cooled, shop cookies inwards an air-tight container inwards a dry, cool place. These cookies volition proceed good for iii to five days.

RECIPE NOTES
Reader's Recommendation: After shaping cookie dough into balls, freeze for at to the lowest degree two hours to aid cut down spreading.

for consummate decorations delight clikck : https://www.foodelicacy.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies/?sumopath=/sumome/app/launcher/