Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars

Read...

It’s seriously difficult to believe Thanksgiving is this week, too all of a abrupt Christmas is entirely a calendar month away!

I beloved this fourth dimension of year. I only wishing it would irksome downward a lilliputian bit! If it were my decision, I would position my Christmas decorations out on Nov 1st, because I desire to bask the flavor equally long equally possible! And let’s facial expression upward it, ane time Christmas is over, it only becomes a labor to position everything away.

However, my hubby is all nearly ONE HOLIDAY at a time. No decorations earlier Thanksgiving.

Fortunately, I’ve got all my kids on my team, too nosotros secretly sneak items onto java tables, cease tables too our mantel.

This twelvemonth though, BONUS, my hubby traveled for go final week. Our motto was, “when Scrooge is away the household unit of measurement volition play.” We pulled out ALL but the Christmas tree. haha, surprise!!

I’m married to a wonderful man, he took it quite well. Actually, I intend perchance he liked that he didn’t convey to help.

But, nosotros are hosting Thanksgiving inwards our house, thence I produce convey to hammer downward too focus on that vacation (even though my theatre is decorated for Christmas). I blame it all on blogging. We get-go recipe testing peppermint recipes inwards July yous guys. I’ve got Valentine’s recipes nether my belt for 2016. The fighting is real.

INGREDIENTS:

  • FOR THE CRUST:
  • 2 1/2 loving cup graham cracker crumbs (about xviii amount size grahams)
  • 1/4 loving cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 loving cup unsalted butter, melted
  • FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
  • 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 loving cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • FOR THE PECAN PIE LAYER:
  • 1 loving cup calorie-free dark-brown sugar, packed
  • 1/2 loving cup KARO calorie-free corn syrup
  • 1/2 loving cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 loving cup unsalted butter
  • 1/2 tsp kosher salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 cups Fisher Pecan Halves, chopped

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Line a 13x9 baking dish alongside parchment paper. Set aside.
  2. In a nutrient processor, pulse graham crackers alongside saccharide until fine crumbs. Add inwards melted butter too pulse until combined. Press into bottom of baking dish, firmly, using the palm of your manus (or bottom of a cup). Set aside.
  3. For the cheesecake filling, vanquish cream cheese alongside sugar, eggs, too vanilla using the whisk attachment of an electrical mixer. Beat until fluffy too smoothen (about 3-5 minutes). Pour over graham crust. Set aside.
  4. For the pecan pie layer, rut dark-brown sugar, KARO corn syrup, cream, butter too tabular array salt inwards a small-scale saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, boil for 1 amount minute. Remove from rut too add together inwards vanilla too chopped pecans. Allow to cool slightly too thence pour tardily over cheesecake layer, using a spoon to pour it over thence it doesn't sink to the bottom.
  5. Bake bars inwards a 350 marking oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven too cool completely.
  6. Cover alongside plastic roll too refrigerate for four hours, or overnight. Slice too enjoy!


cheers done part recipes to : https://www.shugarysweets.com/pecan-pie-cheesecake-bars/