Snickers Cheesecake Brownies

Read...

Do you lot desire a drool-worthy dessert for your side past times side social gathering? Snickers Cheesecake Brownies are the B-E-S-T!! No kidding. These brownies rock. They commencement amongst a regular chocolate chip cookie dough, only instead of chocolate chips, I used Snickers Baking Bites. I institute them at Wal-Mart nearly a calendar month agone in addition to snatched them upwardly from the shelf equally presently equally I saw them! I added a luscious cheesecake layer in addition to voila! The ultimate, perfect brownie. Yep.

I volition brand ane recommendation though. I didn’t desire to chop upwardly the Snickers Baking Bites, thus I had to brand a course of report correction thus to talk when I was making these. Even though I initially mixed the baking bites inwards amongst the cookie dough, I don’t recommend it.

They are thus large that they don’t spread into the pan real well. Instead, I ended upwardly earthworks them out of the cookie dough in addition to sprinkling them on transcend of the cheesecake layer. I institute that worked much ameliorate in addition to it didn’t touching on the gustation at all. For people similar my husband, who is a Snickers connoisseur, this is the perfect dessert. Top it amongst a niggling Snickers H2O ice cream in addition to you lot are all laid upwardly to jet!

We hired iii real large trucks in addition to ix full movers terminal calendar week when nosotros moved into our novel home. Since I had made upwardly thus many of these cheesecake brownie recipes, I handed out a container to each of the guys. They were wonderful. I’ve never had movers get got such awesome assist of my article of furniture before. They wrapped everything inwards blankets in addition to thus inwards a plastic roll to protect the furniture. They also were real careful hauling materials into the family thus the walls, doors in addition to article of furniture didn’t teach dented. I get got to acknowledge I was extremely impressed.

INGREDIENTS

  • COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:
  • 1 loving cup Land ‘O Lakes unsalted butter softened
  • 1 loving cup white sugar
  • 1 loving cup dark-brown sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. body of body of water salt
  • 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour bleached flour toughens baked goods
  • 2 10-oz. pkgs. Snickers Baking Bites
  • CHEESECAKE FILLING:
  • 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese softened
  • 2  tsp. vanilla
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 loving cup sugar

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:
  2. Mix butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda in addition to tabular array salt amongst an electrical mixer until well-mixed.
  3. Stir inwards flour until good combined.
  4. Spray 11”x17” jelly-roll pan amongst cooking spray.
  5. Press nearly ½ to 2/3 of the cookie dough into the pan.
  6. Spread cream cheese filling over transcend of cookie dough layer.
  7. Crumble remaining cookie dough over transcend of the cream cheese layer.
  8. Sprinkle all of the Snickers Baking Bites over top.
  9. Bake at 350° for nearly 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted inwards centre comes out clean.
  10. CHEESECAKE FILLING:
  11. Mix cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, in addition to saccharide amongst an electrical mixer until smooth.
  12. Pour over cookie dough crust layer in addition to comprehend amongst remaining dough.
  13. Sprinkle Snickers Baking Bites on top. Bake equally directed above.


RECIPE NOTES
NOTE: I originally mixed the Snickers into the dough only institute it also hard to spread such large pieces on the baking sheet. So I removed the Snickers baking bites in addition to pressed the apparently cookie dough into the pan. Topped amongst cream cheese layer, thus remaining cookie dough in addition to thus added the Snickers baking bits on top. This worked a lot ameliorate than mixing the Snickers baking bits into the dough.

thank you lot done part recipes to : cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2016/04/01/snickers-cheesecake-brownies/